FORMATTING INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOCUMENT AND TRANSCRIPT UPLOADS
- File type: .pdf only (no Word, .rtf, or other formats will be accepted)
- File size: as small as possible and no larger than 4 MB
- Font: standard 12-point (e.g. Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri)
- Spacing: double-spaced (individual citations including publications, references, and annotated bibliographies may be single-spaced)
- Margins: 1" on top, bottom, and sides
- Page limits: Please refer to individual upload requirements.
- Do not include your name, headers, footers, or page numbers as they will be automatically generated.
- File type: .pdf only (.jpeg, .png, or other formats will not be accepted)
- File size: as small as possible and no larger than 1 MB
- Unofficial transcripts are accepted and encouraged. (Note that official transcripts may be required for awardees.)
- Transcripts should not include Personal Identifying Information (PII) such as a Social Security number and date of birth. Staff may delete transcripts from your application if these data are present. Applicants should redact, cover, or remove this information prior to uploading the document.
- Transcripts should be legible, complete (clearly reflect your academic history and achievements), and cannot be secured, password protected, or encrypted.