FORD FOUNDATION POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP
Eligibility to apply for a postdoctoral fellowship is limited to:
- All U.S. citizens, U.S. nationals, and U.S. permanent residents (holders of a Permanent Resident Card), as well as individuals granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program, regardless of race, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation,
- Individuals with evidence of superior academic achievement (such as grade point average, class rank, honors or other designations),
- Individuals committed to a career in teaching and research at the college or university level, and
- Individuals awarded a Ph.D. or Sc.D. degree no earlier than December 7, 2010 and no later than December 7, 2017 in an eligible research-based field from a U.S. institution of higher education.
Receipt of the fellowship award is conditioned upon each awardee providing satisfactory documentation that he or she meets the eligibility requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the steps below to prepare and submit an application for a Ford Foundation Postdoctoral Fellowship.
- Read through the following:
- Familiarize yourself with Navigating the Online Application.
- Start an application here.
Applicants should note that it is their responsibility to ensure that all application components--including all supplementary materials--have been entered, uploaded, and submitted by the specified deadlines.
Back to Ford Home