Electronic Research Administration Standing Committee
Charge I Initiatives I Documents I Committee Members
Charge of the Committee
- Serve as umbrella entity to ERA related task groups
- Furnish guidelines for ERA development
- Provide faculty perspective regarding ERA initiatives
- Establish and maintain relationship with other organizations’ ERA initiatives
- Establish and maintain relationship with the Grants.gov effort and related research data standards work under P.L. 106-107
- Coordinate presentations while
- Maximizing standards of input by maintaining the notion of objectivity through an honest broker role (stepping outside university/federal position and using a holistic viewpoint).
- Providing a bridging role to all other stakeholders (speak all languages to adjust communication gaps).
ERA Committee Goals and Objectives
Steering Committee Minutes
ERA Core Principles
Committee Mailing List - FDP-ERA-L@LSW.NAS.EDU