CALENDAR OF EVENTS: 2017 - 2018 2017
- January 4 - 7: USNC-URSI Meeting, Boulder, CO
- January 28 - February 2: SPIE Photonics West, San Francisco, CA
- March 13: USNC/IUPAC Meeting, ACS Meeting in San Diego, CA
- March 13 - 17: APS Meeting, New Orleans, LA
- March 25 - 26: USNC/TAM Meeting, Washington D.C.
- April 27: BISO Board Meeting, Washington D.C.
- June 5: USLC/IUPAP Meeting, Washington D.C.
- July 9-14: IUPAC World Chemistry Congress, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- August 6-10: SPIE Optics + Photonics, San Diego, CA
- August 21: USNC/IUPAC Meeting, ACS Meeting in Philadelphia, PA
- August 21-28: IUCr Congress, Hyderabad, India
- October 21-25: ICO-24 Congress, Tokyo, Japan
- October 22-25: GSA 2017, Seattle, WA
- December 11-15: AGU Fall Meeting, New Orleans, LA
- December 16: USNC/MI Virtual Meeting
- January 4-7: National Radio Science Meeting (NRSM), Boulder, CO
- January 9: USNC/IAU Annual Meeting, at the AAS Meeting in National Harbor, MD
- January 11: USNC/Math Annual Meeting, at the Joint Mathematics Meeting in San Diego, CA
- January 27-February 1: SPIE Photonics West, San Francisco, CA
- June 4-9: 18th U.S. National Congress for TAM, Chicago, IL
- June 16-21: Resourcing Future Generations 2018 Conference, Vancouver, Canada
- June 25-27: IIASA Council Meeting, Laxenburg, Austria
- June 26-30: 29th International Congress of Applied Psychology (ICAP), Montreal, Canada
- July 1-21: Park City Math Institute (PCMI) 2018 Summer Session, Park City, UT
- July 3-5: ISC General Assembly, Paris, France
- July 28-August 9: IMU General Assembly and International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM 2018), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- August 7-11: CANQA-AMQUA 2018, Ottawa, Canada
- August 9-12: American Psychological Association Annual Convention, San Francisco, CA
- August 12-17: 21st World Congress of Soil Science (WCSS), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- August 20-31: IAU General Assembly, Vienna, Austria
- August 19-23: SPIE Optics + Photonics, San Diego, CA
- October 10-24: AGU Fall Meeting, Washington, DC
- November 4-7: GSA 2018, Indianapolis, Indiana
- November 12-13: IIASA Council Meeting, Laxenburg, Austria
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Number IIA-1332689. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
To comment on this webpage or report an error, please send feedback to the BISO Site Manager.