Research Associateships Homepage > Getting Started > Special Programs > NETL Methane Hydrate Program
NETL Methane Hydrate Program
Open only to U.S. citizens
February Review - February 1
August Review - August 1
Interested applicants in the Methane Hydrate Program application should send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- E-mail address
- Place of birth (city, state)
- Whether or not your name should be posted if awarded (yes or no)
- How you heard about the program
- Complete contact information for the Adviser you plan to work with
- Degree you will be pursuing
Once the above information has been received and entered on your behalf, you will contacted by Fellowships Office staff to complete your application online.
February Review - February 15
August Review - August 15
• Master’s Level (Fellow) begins at $30,000 with a maximum 2-year tenure.
• Ph.D. Level (Fellow) begins at $35,000 with a maximum 3-year tenure.
• Postdoctoral Level (Research Associate) begins at $60,000 with a maximum 2-year tenure.
Funds up to an amount as specified below will be provided to each Fellow or Research Associate to support research costs related to the nature of their work:
• Master’s Students - up to $15,000 per year
• Ph.D. Students – up to $20,000 per year
• Research Associates – up to $25,000 per year
Click here for more information about the program.