BISO Home > USNC/URSI Homepage > URSI Scientific Commissions > USNC/URSI Commission A
USNC/URSI Commission A - Electromagnetic Metrology
Announcements and Documents for URSI Commission A:
- None at present.
The Commission promotes research and development in:
- Measurements and standards in time and frequency, including infrared and optical frequencies;
- Measurements in the time domain;
- Measurements in the frequency domain;
- Measurements in telecommunications;
- Measurements using lasers;
- Quantum metrology and electrical methods in fundamental constants;
- Measurements and standards from dc to optical frequencies.
Nominations for (full and associate) membership in Commission A should be submitted on line with a member sponsor support (must be a US Citizen/Permanent Resident); Nomination Form.
Minutes of the last business meeting:
2010: PPT, Toronto, ON - Minutes
Chair: Dr. Ozlem Kilic, The Catholic University of America, Washington, DC
Vice Chair: Chris Holloway, NIST - Boulder
Secretary: Mike Janezic, NIST - Boulder
Minutes of past business meetings:
- 2010: PPT, Boulder, CO - Minutes
- 2009: PPT, Charleston, SC - Minutes
- 2009: PPT, Boulder, CO - Minutes
- 2008: PPT, San Diego, CA - Minutes
- 2008: PPT, Boulder, CO - Minutes
- 2005: Washington, DC - Minutes
- 2005: Boulder, CO - Minutes
- 2004: Monterey, CA - Minutes
- 2004: Boulder, CO - Minutes
- 2003: Columbus, OH - Minutes
- 2002: San Antonio, TX - Minutes
- 2002: Boulder, CO - Minutes
- 2001: Boston, MA - Minutes
- 2001: Boulder, CO - Minutes
Links to related organizations
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Number AST-1265767. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.
To comment on this webpage or report an error, please send feedback to the BISO Site Manager.