Meeting Registation for Future Earth 2013 Webinar Broadcast
Topic: Future Earth 2013 Webinar Broadcast Date: Thursday, May 30, 2013 Time: 1:00pm, Eastern (Washington, DC) Time. To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
To register for this meeting:
NOTE: WebEx supports Windows & Mac PC’s with Internet Explorer or Safari. Audio for this meeting will be delivered through the telephone only. A landline touchtone telephone (preferably with mute and speaker options) and computer with Internet access is needed to participate. If you are a presenter, you will also need a web cam. Please submit requests for reasonable accommodations needed to participate in this online meeting for coordination in advance.
1. Go to the meeting website (WebEx).
2. Register for the meeting.
Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the meeting. Note: If you already registered for this meeting, you do not need to register again.
WEBEX MEDIA PLAYER DOWNLOADS:
Please set up and test your computer before the meeting to ensure you have the appropriate media players installed to view Universal Communications Format (UCF) rich media files shared during the meeting.
1. You can setup WebEx Meeting Manager on your computer prior to the meeting by clicking this link:
2. Check whether you have the appropriate players installed on your computer by going to: https://mmancusa.webex.com/mmancusa/systemdiagnosis.php
3. View Operating Systems and Browsers supported by WebEx by clicking this link.
Country Specific Free-phone Numbers to connect to the audio (International Participants Only on May 30, 2013)